Tuesday, April 1, 2014

APRIL FOOLS DAY......AND MUCH MORE......

Today might be "APRIL FOOLS DAY",......but the hug I got at the airport from my first missionary Alex when he got home......was real!  April has always been a special month for my family......no foolin'.......I was born in April, my only brother Jim and my favorite cousin ,Lucille were born on the same day in April.  I got married in April......58 years ago on the 28th......then I had a set of twins Sherrie and Karrie ,in April........And my fifth grandson Kennedy was born in April........ VERY SPECIAL MONTH!
Having cold rainy, snowy weather.....it must be spring.....almost.  Karries really hurting today and so tired.  She just won't stop and take care of herself with that fibermyalga......Think of this.....take a moment for yourself.....but how many young MOMS feel they can?  It is easier than you think to say goodbye to the blahs and hello to more energy, fresh confidence, and a brand-new outlook;  Just be good to yourself!  Do something that nurtures your mind, body and spirit.  The result: a better-than-ever-you!  I know.....easier said than done.......HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY....
I  SAY..."A HUG IS STILL ONE OF HE BEST THINGS IN LIFE".........

No comments: