Wednesday, April 9, 2014

HAPPINESS IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3.

Oh.....we had a taste of the wonderful warm weather today......it got up to 79 degrees today....30 degrees above average for the time of year and no guarantee it will last.....but I will take it, even one day at a time.  Couldn't stand it any longer so pulled out the summer furniture and watered my new grass.  Leslie called, makes your day when your only sister left is still there for you......AND my Scottie had to go back to the doctors ......still watching his concussion but has a virus now to go with it.  Pam and I went down town to the "SOUP AND ART SHOW".....I really enjoyed it and fun tasting soup and desert from many of our famous restaurants .....and really gives me the urge to paint!
HAPPINESS is as easy as 1-2-3 so they say.  The first step?  Letting go of the idea that you have to work for it or wait for it.......You do not.  The second step?  Letting yourself dream----a wish list is like a happiness magnet!  The third step? Letting happiness happen! Each day brings so many joys to cherish.  The world holds millions of things you can play with AND a person's feeling is definitely not one of them!

No comments: