Saturday, April 5, 2014

CONFERENCE WEEKEND IN SLC......

 I doubt this fun crew (Tiffany, Scott, Rob, Pam and Alex)...... will be listening to Conference today.......but I feel God is everywhere and if they are having fun in God's wonderful outdoors and being good and kind to each other .......he will be happy and understand.  "Would you rather be in church......thinking about being outside having fun.....or outside having fun thinking of God?"  Everyone's personal choice.
News from Karrie, A long sleepless night at the hospital, but Scottie better and would probably be home this afternoon.  So relieved.....now if that happy crew driving their razors over hill and dale will just get home safe I can enjoy my weekend..
I think there are simply joys to be found in he most ordinary things-----twinkling stars, answered prayers, sharing a cup of coffee with a good friend, a call from my kids..  Each day I try to celebrate all the small wonders of life with "positivness.".......so I can be inspired and notice the little blessings God places in my life each day.  When I think back over my days I realize some of the simple joys of a day or relationship turn out to be the biggest miracles of all in my life.
"EVERY MAN'S LIFE IS A FAIRY TALE WRITTEN BY GOD'S FINGERS."

No comments: