Tuesday, February 11, 2014

COUNTING DAYS.....


This is my first missionary.....Alex .....with the last person he baptized in Brazil.   He will be home in three weeks after his two year mission there.  Sherrie and Darren are going down to pick him up and I will tend Brayden and Ken while they are gone.    He will come back with so many memories and stories to tell.  He looks so grown up......send off a 19 year old boy and he comes home a 21 year old man!  Yes......
Panniers are counting hours until they sign on the dotted line for their new home tomorrow......and they can escape my basement after 6 months......Very excited.  I will miss them.....and Bree.
My Karrie has been sick all week, I worry about her and that darn Fibermyalgia.  She has good days and bad days.  Not much on the news but the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

No comments: