Sunday, April 1, 2012

APRIL FOOLS DAY.......

Well, my youngest grandson got me good this morning!  I was all ready to grab my purse and coat and head out to go with them to get at new puppy!  He told me his dad said they could go buy a new puppy and did I want to go......I know that family and how they are with dogs so this did not seem strange......APRIL FOOL GRAMMY!  The weather man did his April Fool thing too, yesterday eighty degrees and this morning it is snowing and about 45-50 degrees.  First of the month always means time to make out your bills, and jump into another month.  Good advice is to live in the present. Someone said there are two days about which we should not worry.  One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares. Yesterday has passed and is forever beyond our control.  Yesterday is gone.
The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with all its possible burdens and adversities.  Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.  The sun will rise, either in splender or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. This leaves only one day----today.  Surely one can bear the burdens of just one day.  It is only when we add remorse or bitterness for things that happened yesterday along with the dread of what my happen tomorrow that the weight becomes more than we can bear. Mark Twain said; "I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them have never happened." Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!

No comments: