Thursday, April 5, 2012

THE SLEEP OVER.......

So wonderful to have pictures to document the great times in your life with the people you love and  the fun places you have been.  This picture of Scottie at the Zoo a couple of days ago will always make me smile.  The next day I picked him up and we went to a movie, made a stop at McDonalds for some lunch, came home and got out the box of games, which he is very good at and had a sleep over.  I cherish these times knowing that at 10 these kind of occasions are numbered as they are with the 8 other grandchildren.  They grow up (which is part of life) and friends and social life doesn't leave much time for grandmas......so I am taking advantage of my still being important in Scottie's life.  Tomorrow his big brother Rich will be home from two weeks in the Philippines with the YMAD group.  From his blogs home it was a wonderful experience and I can hardly wait to see him and hear all about it. Off with my little travel group for lunch and dominos at Nancys.....I won't get much done today.

No comments: