Thursday, April 19, 2012

WOW......I MADE IT TO 80......

Well can you believe I made it 80 years through thick and thin.   I have had a wonderful life.  I had wonderful parents, siblings and childhood.  Looking back I loved all my adventures.  After graduating from high school, I spent two different summers working at Mesa Verde National Park and Estes Park, then two years at BYU and a year working in Denver at Burkhardt Steel CO. Then my dream came true and I became a stewardess for two and a half years before getting married.  I was married 30 years and had three wonderful daughters. A perfect family that did a lot of traveling.  When the last two were 18 and just graduating from high school, my husband walked out.......maybe a couple of years of up hill stuff....but know things happen for a reason......just believe it was meant to be.  Then my life took off again on a new chapter.  Went back to college, started traveling, became a Concierge at the Double Tree Hotel for five years and had two more weddings and added seven more grandchildren.....Life is good!  As of today I AM WELL, still traveling, have some very good friends and the greatest family in the world.  Gotta go pack for a week in Cancun, Mexico in a couple of days and looking forward to a cruise in June to Alaska......Thank you all for your happy birthday wishes.

No comments: