Monday, April 9, 2012

HAPPY EASTER......NOT THIS ONE!

                                                                                                                      
Happy Easter wasn't this year!  In the middle of the night I was attacked by miserable stomach cramps which ruined my whole day.  I couldn't 't even keep a cup of tea down......finally I coached myself into sipping 7 up and made it through the day.....I was so disappointed as it was a beautiful day and I been invited to Karrie's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.  One of my favorite meals, ham, deviled eggs and funeral potatoes.Richie came by early, just as I was throwing up, with a beautiful pearl pin and a dark pearl set of necklace, bracelet and earrings.  This was definitely the bright spot of my "sick" day.He had brought them back from the Philippines for me.  Karrie brought over some ham, potatoes and rolls and they are waiting for me in the fridge.....today is still 7 up and milk toast.I have a very long list of "to dos" but think I will take the rest of the day off to just get aback on my feet. Hope everyone else had a nice Easter Day.......

No comments: