Saturday, December 3, 2011

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS.......



Yes, I know we all have good days and bad days, but some days are worse than others. So I pray: Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!!!!!! Of course, that is just socially speaking, I have finally learned to "act" not to "react" when I am mad. I just look at the person coming down on me, and think 'they must really be having a bad day', and I am not going to let them ruin my day too. You find the yeller wants you to yell back and say all kinds of things that you don't really mean, but when we are attacted we learn to defend......or not! When someone is angry there is no way you can calmly point out your side of the conversation and win, so let it be upon their shoulders to work out their problems.

My daughter's aunt, Gertrude Peterson, was buried today. Gert is the last of their aunts and uncles on their father's side. She would have been 97 in January, but had alzheimers for many years. Funerals are sad, but some can be good.

Utah has just survived one of it's worst wind storms in many years. Up north was hit the hardest. My power was out for four hours, really makes you appreciate your morning hot coffee, toast and morning news on TV. We are a bit spoiled!

No comments: