Thursday, December 29, 2011

NO PLACE LIKE HOME.........






Well it certainly was a different Christmas surrounded by water! But being Christmas is all in your heart anywhere can be Christmas. Have to admit when I close my eyes and think Christmas the picture on the left is what comes to my mind. Parents, grandparents, aunts , uncles and losts of kids......and snow. However, they tell me it wasn't a White Christmas in Utah either. I did love the 80 degrees weather we had and lots of warm sunshine. It was a fun cruise and we really enjoyed our time in Ft. Lauderdale, especially our water-taxi ride at night with all the beautiful Christmas lights on the fabulous yatchs and million dollar homes. Oh yes, "Atlantas" wasn't to shabby either.


Today is my third grandson's birthday.......a big eighteen years old. I am so proud of him and know he has a great life ahead. One more year and he will no doubt be getting ready for a mission. He is going to the U in September and is off to the Phillipines in March with YMAD (Youth Make A Difference) ,young people volunteering to help the orphans and children there.


Happy Birthday Rich, looking forward to the Spagetti Factory dinner tonight!





No comments: