Saturday, December 17, 2011

RUNNING OUT OF TIME



It was one of those days when you don't get to that long list of "To Dos". Today was lunch and a little Christmas party with some old traveling buddies, didn't get home till late and the morning flew by as I started a chore I had been putting off and got very involved. I will try harder tomorrow because I am running out of time for the family party, pack, then be off for the holidays......As I stress about getting everything done I came across a cute article that worked for me.......A Doctor on TV said, "to have inner peace we should always finish things we start an we all could use more calm in our lives." Well, I began to look around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Grey Goose, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of rummm , the remainder of valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz and oh yes, the baig of pertator ships. You haf no ider how fablus I feel rite now. Send this to all who need inner piss, an telum u luvum and haf a Jerry Tismas!

No comments: