Monday, December 5, 2011

A 100 YEARS FROM NOW........



As I write this I can't help but wonder.......a hundred years from now how will I be remembered?????

It won't matter what kind of car I drive......

What kind of house I lived in......

How much money I had in the bank.....

Nor what my clothes looked like.......

But, the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child!

I hope I have influenced the life of my three children, my grandchildren, nieces and nephews, that they will remember me as being fun and kind and always there for them. This weekend I had a reminder that maybe....just maybe..... a few of the nieces and nephews recalled some times in the past that they remembered me with love and kindness and even some of my children and grandchildren think I might have made a few fun memories for them. All I can say is: I tried to do the best I could. I think GOD will give me credit for trying!

I realize you only live once, but if you do it right.......once is enough!

This week has been ruff, but ......when you go to your knees God will help you stand up to anything......

A fun day with one of my best friend, Patty.

No comments: