Saturday, December 31, 2011

TEARING OFF THE LAST CALENDAR PAGE



Well, in a few hours we will have to get use to writing 2012.......and start a new calendar year. With this thought many memories of the past year float by. Thoughts like: I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me! When Steve Jobs died his last words were: wow! wow! wow! As the vail was lifting for him......what did he see? I really wonder how big a WOW it will be. I hope my ship comes in before my dock rots.......and Betty your too old to die young. You can't start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one! And, find joy in the journey.

I go with the following thoughts for my 2012 New Years Resolutions: Laugh when you can----Apologize when you should----And let go of what you can't change.-----Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give everything your best. Have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: