Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT'S ALL GOOD


Some days you just have to stop and say "Thank You God" for where you are in your life. I feel very lucky. I have a nice home and plenty to eat. I am reasonably well for 78. I have a wonderful, caring family and lots of good friends. I try to keep moving forward doing good things.
I know the past is over and done with and I am glad. It has gone back to the nothingness from which it came. I am free and do not need a man to validate me. I have a new sense of pride and self worth. I am confident in my abilities to love and support myself. I have learned that I am capable of positive growth and change. I am strong. I am united with all of life. I am one with the Universal Power and Intelligence. Divine wisdom leads me and guides me every step of the way. I am safe and secure as I move forward to my highest good. I do this with ease and with joy. I am a new person, living in a world of my choosing. I am deeply grateful for all that I have and for all that I am. I am blessed and prosperous in every way. All is well in my world. I just successfully remodeled my kitchen and love it. I just planted all the pots in the front and back of the house for my summer flowers. I will paint the patio furniture and stain the deck this summer, but I have to have something to look forward to. Yes, Thank You God..........

No comments: