Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HELP!!!!!!!


I love to learn new words and when I came across this one..........Dhimmitude! I thought it looked interesting until I began to find out what this word could really involve. I googled it and what I gather from the meaning of this word is very uncomfortable to me. Do I like Obama and what he is doing to our wonderful country of America? Absolutely not! But there are many out there sucked in under his smoothness of talk. When I read about Dhimmitude it said: "Muslims and certain other religions are exempt from the Obamacare penalties and it is supported by law. We are surrendering from within. He is leading us down the path to total control................."
Dhimmitude, is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslims populations conquered through jihad. The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking" and "usury" and is thus banned. So Muslims are specifically granted exemptions based on this. Isn't that nifty? So Betty, because you are a Christian you will have crippling IRS liens put on all your assets, your house, bank accounts etc. and will face hard prison time because you refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. All the while your next door neighbor who is a Muslim will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. We who are not Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize our Muslim neighbors. This is Dhimmitude. Is Dhimmitude an incentive to convert to Islam ? It may well be for many in the future. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver....."Sure I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes.....Where do I sign up?" Obama knows what he doing. Long after I am dead and gone and some of you are reading through "grams" blogs, I wonder if this will be a part of your life. I really hope not, but today it worries me.

No comments: