Saturday, July 4, 2020

WELCOME JULY.....


Summer is flying by.....and we are wearing masks, using sanitizer and following the up and down arrows in the grocery stores......while Bidden hides in his basement and Trump faces the crazy people trying to take over the country.....marching, breaking into stores, burnning cars....IT is OK for Michele Obama,s mother to live in the White House for 8 years....flying on the plane for vacations and having us pay taxes so she can have cleaners,,,,,maids,,,,and all the privilages of the White House.....but let Avanca get on the plane with her father for political business and listen to the screaming,.....If I didn't have God on my side....I think I would jump off a bridge. I have many wonderful friends and neighbors who hate Trump....And oh yes,,,,,,grandkids.....All I can say......You trash Trump and Good Luck with what is ahead of the stuff the rest of your life.....My poor little great-grandkids who never had a vote have not much to look forward to in their life....so here is hoping we have enough smart people left in the US to vote for Donald Trump!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: