Wednesday, July 22, 2020

DE-STRESS

Day by day I feel more stressed......Knowing I am on the counting days of life.....and so far it has been good and I do hope it continues with all this viris stuff and Biden and Trump election.  If Biden is elected I would move to another country.....only I am to old to move......so please God hear our prayers and let Trump win in November......
Guess the kids are moving down from the cabin this weekend....so roommates again. Libby's brother is moving in next week.....try and find a job in Orem before school starts....here for a couple of weeks.....Here we are the middle of summer ....and yes, it has been in the 90,s most the month and rained a little today.....I was going to the store....no milk etc.....but almost Dr Phil time so .....tomorrow!  Art...crafts.....music.....hobby,,,reading.....or work in the garden.....Got to keep trying....Seems life is about being "NEEDED".......And when you find your not needed any more ....life gets pretty dull an quiet.

No comments: