Sunday, June 21, 2020

HAPPY FATHERS DAY.....TO WHO?

Mixed emotions on this Father's Day......I miss my dad and the above is so true of him.  He was always there to lean on and encourage me on....then there are my girl"s dad .....who had very little to do with his three beautiful girls......and this Father's Day none of them even acknowledged they have a father as his wife has cut him off from them.....It hurts! and I hope he has a perfectly miserable day with the KMart Lady........Sherrie called this morning and wished me...Happy Fathers Day...beings I have been both mom and dad all these past years.
Dear Dad.....when you died a piece of me died too.....You were tall, dark and handsome and I loved my maiden name of Yeomans....and my DNA showed I am 99.9 % English which I love having my roots in England.....You always had fun with your girls and all my friends loved you and mom...the many times you bailed us out when a nerd ask us to dance and we said we had it....with you and you were a good dancer.  Thanks for making me me in so many ways...I love you and miss you.

No comments: