Sunday, June 21, 2020

BIRTHDAYS AND BIRTHDAYS.....

This happy group......minus will and liz.....are celebrating TIFF'S and ROB'S birthdays in Idaho this weekend.....and Father's Day.  Fishing and visiting with friends they made before they sold their cabin in Island Park last year......My son-in-law ROB is 63 and my first grandchild Tiff....I am not sure??? Tiff was almost a birthday present for Rob....her birthday the 19th...Robbie's the 21st....THIS IS THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!...Tomorrow the days start getting shorter till December 21st.....so enjoy.....It is a beautiful day in SLC today...neighbor and I sat on my patio for an hour....other wise a very quiet weekend......she was shook up as her brother-in-law in Heber just tested positive for the viris.....now two weeks in quarantine for them......I am very nervous and may just hole up in my secret garden till the vacine comes out......or till I die!  Suzanne said there were just a handfull of people at church this morning......I am worried about RICHIE'S wedding the 10th of July.....It is outside I think......
Anyway on to Happier things...Happy Birthday Tiff and Happy Birthday Rob and also Happy Father's Day....thanks for being a great father to my three grandchildren.......

No comments: