Thursday, June 25, 2020

FAMILY ALASKA CRUISE....

As I look back a few years I find this fun memory.....The Pannier family on an Alaska Cruise.....In this picture we were trying out the various kinds of Martinis.......My favorite was the Chocolate Martini....and I don't  drink Martinis!!!! They needed someone to be William's roommate so grammie  got called in.....and we had a ball....room service or going down to the bakery at midnight for a snack! How lucky are the people who have good and fun kids and we all had such a good time together.....the grandkids are a grammie's extended life if you raised your children to choose good mates and the generations go on!!!!  I don't drink much....but I even had a "duck fart" at the Red Garter.....you have to try everything once in life as you only go around once!  That has been my motto as I have traveled around the world and had a wonderful life...

No comments: