Tuesday, July 2, 2019

YES....SUMMER IS HERE......

Well, here we are in JULY already......today was 96 degrees to prove it......
just two more days till the FOURTH OF JULY!
I have a couple of days to decide what excitement I am going to get myself into.....probably sleep till eight.....do breakfast.....maybe some shopping or a movie.  Sher will be in Lake Powell AND Pam in her cabin in Idaho....so it's up to me to enjoy......or not?    Maybe tan a little...dress up pretty and sit on the front porch and watch fireworks......or neighbors walk their dogs.
Sherrie called today to say Darren was driving back to Vernal last nigh with a load of furniture to take to Lake Powell today and.......HIT AN ELK!.....Yes, it totaled the truck....he had to crawl out the window, but was not hurt......got towed to Vernal and they were busy with insurance people today...maybe Lake Powell by the Fourth......last week Alex's dog's foot got run over and she was baby sitting it.....I swear if it can happen.....lately it has been to my me and my family.....
Leslie said yesterday Kristi fell and hurt her knee really bad and Leslie was just a week out of her leg operation.....Oh yes, I have to add the Dr said I had a kidney stone!!!!  In the 29 years I have known Darren....and the hundreds of trips back and forth to Vernal he has made.....this is the first animal he has ever hit.....It eventually had to happen?

No comments: