Friday, July 19, 2019

WHY????

WHY?
Why do we think if we just wait a little longer things will change and go back to the way we hoped they would be?
THEY WON"T!
I  have finally came to the conclusion that if you don't "EXPECT" then you won't be "Disappointed" when it doesn't happen.......
Don't expect that promotion or raise......don't expect your kids to call or  come by for a visit....don't expect that recipe to turn out like the picture in the magazine.......It seems we "Expect" too much in life....Instead I guess....... we should just be thankful for ......what we get!.
Here we are at another weekend......I was up all night with a tooth and ear ache...went to the dentist and he said come back Tuesday and we will refill the tooth that seems to be the problem!
OK.....what next???? Heading into another one of "THOSE' weekends.......I know....GOD...made those weekend for a reason....but I am still trying to figure out why.......NO....I don't like weekends......
WHY?

No comments: