Saturday, July 20, 2019

LOOKING BACK.....

DO YOU EVER LOOK BACK?
A few years ago....33 in fact yesterday.....my world changed!
My world fell apart.....But fell together at the same time......
Every person that walked away at that time has been replaced by someone better.  Every situation that hasn't worked out has led me to a greater one...So now when things go left....I know it's for something else to go right!
I am finding I just have to tune in to God and his wishes.....and listen to his promptings.....He has a plan and a path for me .......I will try hard to stay in touch with him.....I can't begin to know what he has in store for me.....but I just have to have faith and trust each day will be where I need to be
I hope he has a plan for this stupid fire alarm that will not stop it's incesant noise.........

No comments: