Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW........


FROM I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW
"As I look back over my life.....it is not a far reach for me to conclude that there is some  kind of a plan that is always at work, even if it is largely unknown as it unfolds.  It is also not a far reach for me to conclude that this plan is being directed by the same force that keeps the planets aligned, opens the buds of the flowers, and gives
life to all manner of creation here and everywhere else in the world.

Examine the major turning points in your life and look carefully at all of the so-called coincidences that had to arise in order for you to shift directions.  At that moment that you think of as a coincidence, you had a free will and you made a choice.....At that same moment there was something much bigger than you, something you're always connected to, that was also at play......That "something"........ was setting up the details so that you could fulfil the purpose you signed up for when you made the leap from Spirit to form......from nowhere, to now here."  Kinda gives you something to think about.
WHAT AM I GREATFUL FOR TODAY?
A wonderful daughter that took me to lunch for VALENTINE'S DAY......and gave me flowers.
A great neighbor who couldn't get ahold of me and was worried so knocked on my door to check.
Finishing a really good book.....and liking the ending.
Sleeping on freshly washed sheet and clean jamies.
Sitting in the warm sun of your front room and feeling the sun on your face......


No comments: