Sunday, February 7, 2016

COULD HAPPEN TO ME.....OR YOU?

Well here we are a week into the New Year and I am still thinking about starting a diet of some kind!!!  I am sure everyone's doctor now and then suggests we join an aerobics class for seniors.......I can see it now......we bend, we twist, gyrate and jump up and down an perspire for an hour......and finally get into our leotards......AND BY THEN THE CLASS IS OVER!
Oh well......they are having all their winter sales so just buy a bigger size.
My sweet Tiff and Scott and Aaron came by to check out my new phone.....Sherrie said it was using too much.....something.....I didn't understand it all, but I only had used 1.3 gigabites of something so someone else on their family home line are the busy ones......now I didn't understand a thing I said so no one else probably will either.  Anyway fun seeing how the baby has grown and he loved my dog and has a head full of blond curls and walks everywhere.  It really made my day......and Scott put new light bulbs in my laundry room as they had all burned out.   A bonus.  Went to church.....do not like the new 9;00 starting session though......Will probably not watch the Super Bowl Game tonight!
Let's see ......what 5 things am I greatful for today;
Having a sweet granddaughter and family stop by and visit......and fix a few things.
Taking off your shoes and socks after a long day
Overhearing someone say nice things about you......
Being told you are appreciated and loved.......
Changing into pajamas after a long busy day.......especially now, it gets dark so early.
 

No comments: