Monday, July 30, 2012

YES, I WAS YOUNG ONCE......

These are my six grandsons.  Pam's son Will 21, Sherrie's three sons, Alex 19, Brayden 17 and Kennedy 14 and Karrie's two sons Richie 18 and Scott 10.......I know they cannot believe I was ever young, as long as I have been Grammie I have been kinda old, well yes, old! ......"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you have been."  When I announce to one of them that "I was young once?" they can't fathom I ever went through the riggers of curfew, rejection of friends or a bad score on a test paper!!!!  I am here as a witness, this too will pass and you will survive.....a better person.  I am very dedicated to growing and becoming....not just aging.  These two aspects are the secrets of being ageless--growing mentally, emotionally and spiritually and becoming the best person you can be at this time in your life.  Making this commitment to the process of agelessness is what will get you the results you want.
Sherrie and Kennedy came in from Vernal today for the dentist, Karrie and Scott met us at my pool and we had a fun afternoon......Oh yes...I am so exited for the Panniers, they bought  a new place at Maxx Inn in Idaho!!!

No comments: