Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WHERE HAVE ALL OUR LEADER GONE?

Lee Iacocca asks......"Am I the only guy in this country who is fed up with what is happening?  Where the hell is our outrage with this so called president? We should be screaming bloody murder!  We have a gang of tax cheating, clueless leftest trying to steer our ship of state right over the cliff we have corporate gangsters stealing us blind.  But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when politicians say, "trust me, the economy is getting better and better?  Better?  You have got to be kidding.  Throw all the Democrats out , along with Obama....."
These are times that cry out for leadership.  Where are the people of character, courage, convictions, omnipotence, and common sense?
I was born during the Great Depression, other bad crisis I have lived through are World War II, Korean war, Kennedy's death, the Vietnam war, 1970 oil crisis and the horrible 9/11 strike on America, but this is getting to be the "worst of the worst" in America,  Please God......let Romney win!  I worry what is ahead for my nine grandchildren!

No comments: