Thursday, July 12, 2012

GATHER AROUND

"Forget what hurt you in the past, But never forget what it taught you"..........
The gathering hole on the Princess Star floating lazily around Alaska.  Can't believe the 4th of July has come and gone and we are almost to the middle of July.  July is not a favorite month for me.  It was on the 4th of July my darling niece and daughter, Karrie were in a terrible car accident and Rachelle was killed......THEN 26 years ago on the 18th, my then husband, waltzed in an announced that he had filed for divorce and was suing me for mental cruelty!  The picture was taken after the boys had watched a martini demonstration, and the girls had been shopping. Next thing I know we are gathered around the bar sampling the menu.  Mine is chocolate milk, (and if you believe that I have some water front property down south you can buy!)  I have been on a trip this year with each of my three families and needless to say they have all been fun and exciting.......and different. The family was very good to include Grammie in all their activities.  CHEERS!

No comments: