Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

One picture can be worth a hundred memories.  This is formal night on the Princess Star.....our cruise last week to Alaska. The boys all rented tuxs and we proved we had class and charm and fit in with the best of them......I was very proud of my Pannier family.  There was a lot to see and do and we all kept very busy doing what we enjoyed most.  My roommate was my 21 year oldest grandson, and he admitted other than his girl friend LIZ, I was second choice as a good roommate......he was a lot of fun and took very good care of me.
I like this thought; "After 80 years I have learned that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings.  Even if I respect theirs.  Being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good people too.  You only have control over yourself on how you choose to be as a person.  And for the others you can only choose to accept them or walk away."As families and large groups of people get together, realize you are all the same, but different and respect them and their beliefs.  I am about to get rested and unpacked.......

No comments: