Friday, August 19, 2011

BIRTHDAY NUMBER 4 THIS WEEK....




Happy Birthday Richard!......Been a busy birthday month in my family,why all the same week? Party, party, party, then the rest of the month nothing? Well, not nothing but no birthday parties. Tonight we will celebrate at the first football game of the season at Brighton High with his son Richie playing on the football team and his daughter Annie in her first year as a cheerleader. Looking forward to being a proud grandmother today. Also my cute grandson Brayden texted me that he passed his drivers test this morning with a 96........YES! So fun to see two new drivers in the family........especially since its not my car I will be giving up part of the time. I went through that with my twins. (Their mothers). Pam's husband and son are off to deer hunting this weekend. Sherrie called they are off to their cabin in Park City for a reunion with some of Darren's class mates, they are a fun bunch. I love to see my family busy and happy. I am sorry summer is creeping to the end.


No comments: