Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SUMMERS HERE



This kind of weather just makes me want to go out and hug a tree.....or two or three and be barefooted! We are on the edge of a little flooding they say, but so far with the warm weather on and off every other day we have lucked out. Sherrie called me from her cabin in Park City and said theyfelt by next week they will be able to drive in for the Young Womens Days up there. Karrie and I just got back from Bear Lake and the lake is up very, very high with much flooding for some of the farmers in the area. The pool is finally open and the grandkids are happy. This weekend is the BIG GARAGE SALE for Richie's fund raising for two weeks volunteer work next March. The whole family has really pitched in to make it a success.......Tomorrow is Sherrie and Darren's wedding anniversary, Tiff's birthday is Sunday on Father's Day and Rob's birthday is the 21st. So many fun things coming up. June is going way to fast.

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." Diane Ackerman I am doing everything I can to fill every inch of my life...........with the best of the best.

No comments: