Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FOR WE WALK BY FAITH

"For we walk by Faith and not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5;7
Two horses in a field---look alike, but not---one has a bell on his halter the other doesn't and is blind. The blind horse follows the horse with the bell and trusts him, the lead horse waits and is sure the blind horse is safe and hears his bell.
Like the owner of these horses, God does not throw us away just because we are not perfect or because we have problems or challenges. He watches over us and even brings others into our lives to help us where we are in need.
Sometimes we are the blind horse being guided by the little ringing bell of those who God places in our lives. Other times we are the guide horse, helping others to find their way.
Good friends are like that, you may not always see them, but you know they are always there. Listen for my bell---I will listen for yours---Be kinder than necessary . Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Everyday I pray that I may reach out and find someone that could use the ringing of my bell. I Want to help, to listen, to be there for someone as long as I can. Sometimes it is your family, sometimes it is your neighbor or it could even be a stranger. I don't have a friend that I feel I would change their problems for mine. My life has not been without the ups and downs of the road we have traveled, but I have always heard that little bell giving me courage to travel on. May I be there for my siblings, children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews and family and my many wonderful friends. Sherrie and Kennnedy spent the night with me we had fun shopping and eating out. Karrie came by and Pam called! Life is good.......

No comments: