Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mass Confusion

When you say you can't teach "old dogs" new tricks...........I really am believing it's true! I am struggling with Photoshop and how to adjust my photos best for publishing. I'd like to blame it on the weather, which is cold, gunky and hard to breath. I tried Kirby's suggestion...."If you can't bring yourself to go outside just yet, get a sunlamp and pretend you're catching some rays on a tropical beach. Smear yourself with sun block and flush 4,000 bucks down the toilet to heighten the illusion of being in Hawaii." I didn't flush 4,ooo, and for some reason I couldn't get with the dream. I have made a decision I will not give up and will eventually master the photoshop if it kills me.......and it might! I tell myself, Betty when you were young you learned to drive a car, learned Spanish, learned to type, learned to read notes and play the piano, learned to play bridge........which is huge. I learned to skii (kinda), water skii, bowl, roller skate, ice skate, sorry I never did learn to swim or golf very well. Why is the computer so challenging. I have kinda learned to use my digital camera, Ipod, cell phone, texing, facebook, my blog......but this new challenge may do me in. Tiff, I need you!!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany (Pannier) Hortin said...

I'm hoping I'm helping! And don't worry; you will know what to do before you know it! :)