Wednesday, February 19, 2020

THANK YOU GOD......

WHY?  Why do we wait until death is breathing down our necks to beg God for another day....instead of thanking him for every day he gives us.....starting way back when.......?  I have had a very good life and have good health all of it.....till this last year.....so consequently I don't do sick very well.....As I traveled around the world and think of the many places I never wanted to get sick in.....and didn't.....thanks God......I still have a few things on my bucket list.....and am enjoying my wonderful family and friends and neighbors......but it is....what it is.   My grandparents died of cancer.....my mother.....one sister and my one daughter has breast cancer.....looks like I am joining the crowd....But I am thinking POSITIVE......

No comments: