Friday, February 21, 2020

HAPPY FRIDAY....

I have had a good Friday.....went to the boob doctor and found out no new cancer.....the swelling, hardness and drainage had me worried......Dr Lloyd just got out her nice big long needle and flask and dained two "gallons"......well maybe not that much...... but a lot of water out of my breast and she said that can be normal when they remove lymph nodes.....how did I know that.....I never had breast cancer before!.....Pam took...we stopped for a perscription and had lunch at Chili's.
Been home in bed all week with infected sinous and wheezing .....went to Insta-care yesterday and found no pneumonia......more good news....now to get some energy and get well.....and enjoy spring which is just around the corner.....still fighting arthritis....but feel it is here to stay.  Appreciate all the love and concern from family....friends and neighbors this last week.....My sweet grandson...Bray...even called my neighbor and said...."would you  check on my grandma this morning as she doesn't feel good"....Suzanne....thought that was real nice when she called to see if I needed anything.....
Hope your Friday was a good one.

No comments: