Tuesday, February 25, 2020

JUST BRAGGING

Each of my grandchildren.....is part of me....and I hope they each got one of my best features.....but most of all....a love of life and a heart of gratitude....Looking back over my almost 88 years I have been there....done that.  Loved growing up with the support of wonderful parents.....family and friends.  I had a "best friend"....Janet Brown....we shared everything!  As you know...two heads are better than one.....what one didn't think of....the other one did.  So many boyfriends, popular in school...loved to dance .....and just loved getting up every morning.
Then Janet married her high school boy friend and I went on to college....I had a goal in life...to be a stewardess but you had to be 21.....so two years of college at BYU....and a year in Denver as a steno at BIRKHART STEEL CO....another best friend who liked to danced every night at Laurey Air Force Base as I also did and we had a life of fun and fancy free.  I interviewed at six airlines to be an Airline Stewardess and took the first one that offered me a job....Loved....loved flying...and after 2 and a half years met a pilot and got married.....we had three darling daughters and after 30 years he walked out...but we traveled enjoyed our many friends and raised such good girls.  Being single met ANN a travel agent  and I began seeing the world....with experiences and adventures you cannot believe....we wanted it all...by then more grandchildren...9 in all.....and life only got better watching them grow up and get married.....go off on LDS missions....go off to college and grow into wonderful people...yes like their gram ......I was a concierge at the DOUBLE TREE HOTEL for five years and did some volunteer work and kept busy with bridge,.....Mexican Train.....and loving my grandkids....and now we come to seeing the grandkids grow up to be wonderful people......I am very proud of...no one in trouble with the law.....out of wedlock babies....drug addicts....gay or leisbians....we have had a couple of divorced.....but what can say about that.....some religious.....some not.....I have also been there. I have had good health....which I hope they inharit.  Thank you GOD....

No comments: