Sunday, March 20, 2016

WHAT IS LIFE ABOUT????

Had a great weekend with family......The Christensons came in for Friday the night and spent all day Saturday with me......we shopped, lunch etc.....great day.   Then nephew and son with a friend came by and taught me how to play cribbage.....kinda?  They kids were pretty busy so didn't concentrate much but enjoyed seeing them.  Have Pam's dog for the weekend......and today pooped!  Sister, Leslie had a new ankle put in Friday and have been worried about here, but so far so good.
I like the following story:  "When I woke up this morning, I asked myself.....'what is life about?'....I found the answer in my room......The fan said "be cool"......The ceiling said "aim high".......The window said "see the world".......The clock said, "every minute is precious".......The mirror said, "reflect before you act".......The calendar said, "be up to date".....The door said, "push hard for your goals'......The floor said, "Kneel down and pray"......
I wonder if this works if your laid up in the same room for hours with an operation?  Well first day of Spring so excited about that......

No comments: