Thursday, March 3, 2016

CONFIDENCE.......

 
CONFIDENCE.......is simply noticing what you've done right......instead of what you've done "wrong."  I know I am not perfect, but I also know I have made many good decisions and done many good things in my life.  Each day I try to focus on my strengths, rather than my flaws......and work hard at being a better person.  I like to think I am loving and loveable......capable and creative.....strong and kind.....a practical problem-solver but also a dreamer of better things to come......someone who knows how to get the job done yet leave time for fun.......I like me and enjoy the time I spend with myself   ......which is a lot.  I did enjoy a nice day yesterday with Pam.....she treated me to a nurses fund raiser which was called "Soup and Art".  Hotels and restaurants donated different kinds of soup to taste and many artist displayed their works and donated 30% of what they sold to the cause.  It was a nice day.  Today was catch-up day.....trimmed Gigi, laundry, cleaned the closet and got the car washed......Tomorrow......time will tell.
Gratitude Day;  Greatful when someone tells me my advice was helpful.
Greatful when I don't have to wait in line anywhere all day.
Greatful when I know all the words to a song......no dementia yet?
Greatful when I am ahead of schedule for an appointment or meeting someone......
Greatful for the times I am surrounded by people that I love.......
IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT......BE KIND
 

No comments: