Tuesday, March 29, 2016

ENJOIYING MY YEARS........

I OH SO KNOW WHAT HE MEANS!!!!!!
I hear about all the work my sister is doing to get going again after her foot operation and it just makes me tired thinking about it.......I can't believe my life has gotten to this point.....I always loved exercise classes and walking.....but pushing the grocery basket......something to lean on......is about all the exercise I can handle......my friends and I have all notices  other changes in our lives.....love this story........
             Leaving the store, I couldn't find my keys.  They were not in my pockets, suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.....frantically, I headed for the parking lot.  My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the car's ignition.   He is afraid that the car could be stolen.  As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right.  The parking lot was empty.  I immediately called the police.....I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car......and that it had been stolen .
Then I made the most difficult call of all to my husband......."I left my keys in the car it has been stolen......"
There was a moment of silence.......I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice....."Are you kidding me?......he barked......I dropped you off!"
Now it was my turn to be silent......Embarrassed, I said......"Well come and get me."
He retorted, "I will; just as soon as I convince the cop that I didn't steal your damn car!"
Welcome to the Golden Years..........
Quiet day.....Sherrie called and Brayden will have his foot operated on Friday.......in Vernal.

No comments: