Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Anniversary and St Patricks Day....


Happy Anniversary and Happy St Patrick's Day.........37 years and still going strong.  I am so proud of you and love the 3 beautiful grandchildren you gave me. I am tending your little Bree this weekend so you can be foot loose and fancy free and celebrate!  I know there are many more fun times and years ahead of you together and proud of Pam for learning how to fish so your "togetherness" can grow......maybe someday she will even learn to eat all the fish she catches????
         My St Patrick's Day thought....."I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.....And maybe we'll never know most of them......But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from.....we can still choose where we go from there."

No comments: