Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NEVER A DULL MOMENT?????

 
This is one of the most fun guys around......my son-in-law Rob Pannier.  Pam works at negotiations a couple of nights a week and so Rob and I go to a five dollar movie that Pam doesn't want to see or hit Kentucky Fried Chicken's Tuesday special of Chicken fried steak for $3.99......  Pam doesn't eat chicken......Well tonight we couldn't find a movie we wanted to see so we headed to Kentucky Friend Chicken for a nice quiet dinner together.  We ordered......Rob takes off to wash his hands in the men's room.....and having lost some weight.......his wedding ring was lose and slipped off down the drain!......Well, that did cause a bit of excitement all round......the manager ran home and got a big wrench and they took the sink apart and retrieved his ring........thank goodness......I wonder how he would have logically explained it to Pam?  I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO THINK I WAS MARRIED TO YOUR MOTHER?  I ate alone and his was cold by the time he got to it.....never a dull moment.
Talked to little sister and she is having a ruff time with her good leg having to do all the work.....really sore.  It has snowed off and on all day and cold again.  I did get my taxes turned in today and not happy with what I have to pay, but it is what it is and life goes on.  ISIS bombed the airport in Belgium today and four of our missionaries were hurt.
TAKE YOUR AGE AND ADD 5 TO IT......THATS HOW OLD YOU WILL BE IN 5 YEARS!

No comments: