Monday, December 7, 2015

WINTER......

 
This happy bunch......The Christenson family are seen here vacationing in the GRAND CAYMAN Islands.....not aware we are freezing back home in Utah.    They are missing the middle son.....Brayden....who is no doubt freezing also in Canada this week,......where he is on a mission.
I HAVE DECIDED MY FAVORITE OUT DOOR ACTIVITY IN THE WINTER IS GOING INSIDE WHERE IT IS WARM!
Everyone asks what your favorite winter sport is.....skiing, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, etc. when you tell them you are from Utah......but as I get older I didn't have to think to hard to come up with what I enjoy most about cold weather.
Had a busy day......washed the car, stopped at the Dollar Store, WalMart and got wine for my party Wednesday.  Also mailed my sisters and Missionary's Christmas present.  My list tomorrow is just as long.  I also found my Christmas books.....buried from the move and that added to the happiness of the day.

No comments: