Wednesday, December 23, 2015

ALMOST HERE......


OH HOW WELL I REMEMBER THESE DAYS!!!!!!!   This is great-grandson Aaron......meeting Santa for the first time and his mother said this was as close as Santa could get to him!  I remember my first one when Charlotte and I took Pam and Woody to see Santa and bribed them with everything we had to get a picture with Santa.......which  didn't work........ and the twins weren't much better......I guess it's part of the game.
         Have enjoyed this Christmas season a lot, in my new house and have it decorated cute.....had a nice family Christmas party last Saturday and got lots of fun gifts, we have gobs of snow, my darling neighbors and friends have all been great.  Tomorrow night I will have Christmas Eve with Pam's family......I intend enjoying every day as if it were my last because you never know......when it will be your last.
        LEGEND OF THE CHRISTMAS SPIDER.......An old European Christmas legend tells of a poor woman unable to provide the traditional decorations for the special holiday.  A spider made his home in her tree and began to spin beautiful webs.  On Christmas morning, the first light off sun struck the cobwebs, turning them to silver.....When the woman awoke, she found the tree was covered with silver treasure.........The Spider had brought good fortune!  Isn't it fun to end the day with good thoughts?

No comments: