Saturday, December 5, 2015

WILLIAM IS 25 ..........

 
A grandmother is so lucky when she gets a grandson......This is William Robert with me and his big sister Nicci.......I can't believe he is all grown up and 25 years old today. .......time flies.......I loved tending him.....and he always wanted to sleep with me when he was little......SIDEWAYS in the bed.  We had good talks and I was called in....... in high school when he needed to be first in line to get his football gear......because the coach was Sherrie's old boy friend and really loved me.....soooo we marched in to see the coach!......we pulled that for 2 years in a row....so many fun memories.   I was happy when he got his first job, when he graduated from High School, then from the U of U and when he called me the other day to tell me he had bought a house!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL........

No comments: