Wednesday, December 16, 2015

FAITH........

 
This is Aaron.....my first great-grandchild......who will be one the 29th of December.......His first Christmas is just around the corner and there will be a big birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Panniers!  We adore him.  At his house there is no fireplace and chimney for Santa so he will have to believe in the little story of the Magic Santa Key........Dear Santa, we have no chimney as you can plainly see, and I was terribly worried that you'd pass over me.  We hung this very special key outside right by the door.  Then Mom told me to jump in bed  and not worry any more.  Your magic will make this key fit, to open up our door.....So you can come inside tonight and tip-toe across the floor.
It is so great when children can believe in Santa and there really is a way to get around everything. Hired Lisa to come carry up chairs, put leafs in the table and help me get ready for our Saturday night Christmas Party here.  Take the dog to the groomer tomorrow and shop for the food......things are shaping up good.  Sherrie informed me they had a movie ticket for me to go see Star Wars with Darren's family before our party.......how can I leave for the afternoon when I am having 20 people to feed for dinner?  Oh, and Sherrie said her father called to see where he could leave her Christmas presents and said he was ordered to go to California for Christmas.......BUT he didn't want to because they were having marital problems and he didn't feel very good!!!!(chuckle-chuckle).......Suppose to snow again tonight!

No comments: