Tuesday, December 22, 2015

DRAGING.......

 
Here is sweet grandpa Rob with grandchild Aaron at the end of our family Christmas party Saturday......I  guess it was just to much party for a one year old and his great-gram still feels like that three days later......maybe it is the let down that Christmas is over for me and the combination of snow, snow, snow!!!!!Two more days and there will be a few more tired people when the big day is over.
I saw this on face book today and it gives you something to think about besides TRUMP......which is all there is on TV.
"Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past,........ there's a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big,............. where you're headed is much more important than what you have left behind."
I BELIEVE THE HARDEST PART OF HEALING AFTER YOU HAVE LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVE (divorce, death or when someone just walks out of your life).......IS TO RCOVER THE "YOU" THAT WENT AWAY WITH THEM........

No comments: