Wednesday, December 30, 2015

GOT TO DO BETTER.......

I know that changing the way you look at things can make your life better.......so for the New Year I am going to work on putting a Positive Frame around all my negative thoughts and see what happens.........I have so very much to be thankful for in my life......good health, nice family......those that don't like me are still nice......great friends......a nice home with good neighbors and my church.
REJECTION doesn't hurt.......EXPECTATION does.
LYING doesn't destroy........DENIAL does.
FORGETFULNESS doesn't heal........FORGIVENESS does.
Being a parent can sometimes be thankless.
Snow, snow, snow......will it ever end?  I know it is December and winter and I live in Utah.......so where is that positive frame?  Tomorrow is the last day of 2015!!!!!!

No comments: