Wednesday, September 2, 2015

THEY MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME.......

How very lucky to have such a great family to grow up in......I had a wonderful Mother,  a father who was always there for me and proud of my accomplishments......three little sisters.......and you can never have to many sisters who are always there for you and the frosting on top......a baby brother.  Yes, I remember how we fought when we were young, how I hated to always have to drag a little sister with me to the movie or up town to get the mail....how I was the oldest and had to baby sit a lot and set a good example for the younger ones........who really seemed to like me?  Yes I have some regrets on how I acted through these times......but somehow the folks understood and kept me around...As I look back over those years I see how I could have been a better me......but I guess I just trying to find my way and establish who I was.  Thank you God for all those good and bad times.....we were never rich, but we were never poor and our home was always full of love......which is really what makes a wonderful family grow.
"TIME HAS A WAY OF MOVING QUICK AND CATCHING YOU UNAWRE OF THE PASSING YEARS."
 

No comments: