Thursday, September 10, 2015

A REFLECTION.......

Isn't love all we want?  So do we give love?  The truth is all we want......but are we always truthful?  Don't we all want to be respected.......so do we respect our family, friends and neighbors?  Kinda gives you something to thing about.
Are you a good neighbor or a bad neighbor?   I was gone four days and had several neighbors concerned.  It appears I had gone missing for a while, vanished, in hiding,  lost in the trees or abducted by aliens........I simply don 't stay home much in this good weather.  But where do we go......well I have had my eye appointment, my dermatologist, my dental check up and had to get my nails done and go to the bank and post office.......not to forget a little retail therapy now and then!  You know all those places not found in travel brochures, places to see lists, or that are crowded with chatty tourists from exotic lands.  I have had all that and now am more of hang around home, watch Dr. Phil and nap a little so when I am gone my neat neighbors get concerned.......as I do when I don't see lights on or see my neighbors coming and going as usual.  I am lucky to have good neighbors.
Nicci and Bill come in tonight for the weekend.  They will take in the U of U football game tomorrow night.......compete in a marathon Saturday and be off to Minneapolis on Sunday.....all to short for a long visit.

No comments: