Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.......

 What a wonderful Mother's Day.....Saturday night dinner at Chilies with the Cooks and Christensons........flowers and a pretty necklace.  Today I went to breakfast with the Pannier family to Little America, they gave me pretty blouse and dinner at five with the Cooks today so we could Skype Richard in Mexico and they gave me a pretty necklace......Tiff and Scott gave me a big bouquet of flowers....(oldest granddaughter).Talked to my sister who was really sick and no kids around....I hope she has a better Mother's Day next year!  These girls remind me I created 3 beautiful miracles!!!!!!
All religions declare, Motherhood is the "highest, holiest service assumed by humankind.  It's the definition of selfless service.  It's both a daunting responsibility and a glorious opportunity.  The divine role of motherhood is a gift from God, and key to his plan of happiness for his children"  Is infertility, then, a failure of faith?  A religious test?  A shirking of sacred responsibility.  Or are churches wrong to hold up motherhood as the apex of a woman's life?
Yes, this 57th Mother's Day of my life I am happy to have the labels of Teacher......chauffeur.......nurse......financial planner......juggler......short order cook......house keeper.....CEO......cheerleader.....but most of all Mother....Mom......mommie.....mama!  Thank you God, I am truly blessed.
?

No comments: